Our extensive skills and experience means we can prevent problems before they eventuate.
Control IT has been involved in many complex installations throughout the years. We pride ourselves on being able to handle the toughest of installation projects under tight time constraints. This has been gained from our extensive experience in the automotive industry, most notably Toyota Australia.
Being both an Electrical Contracting and an engineering company we are able to use these engineering practices in our installation projects. This allows us to better utilise our time management skills as well as giving us a better insight to potential technical problems that may arise throughout the project. By having engineers available to assist our on site installation teams we can prevent problems before they eventuate. Control IT holds a current ETU Enterprise bargaining agreement 2003 to 2007.
We offer many services in this field such as;
- 24/7 Emergency services call outs
- Control Cabinet Design and Manufacture
- On Site Installation
- Project Management
- Turn-Key Installations
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Programmed Exit and Emergency Lighting services
- Scheduled Appliance testing and tagging
- Service Callouts
- Commercial and Industrial Installations
- Voice and Data Design and Installations
- Labour Hire services
- Thermograph Testing
- Power Factor Correction
- Switchboard Maintenance
- Uninterrupted Power Systems Maintenance
- Street Lighting Installation and Maintenance
- Programmed Lamp replacement
- Telemetry installations.